Blog & News
We pay attention to the latest news on the product trend of kitchen utensils and continue to develop new products suitable for the market
How Mexico Imports Cookware from China
Views: 56 Author: China CHANGWEN Cookware Publish Time: 12/06/2023 Origin: https://www.cookwarecw.com
The process of importing cookware from China to Mexico involves:
Finding a supplier in China,
Making the purchase,
Preparing for export in China,
Shipping (with several options including air, ship, and land),
Clearing the goods at Mexican customs, including the payment of any necessary duties.
Have to be aware of is:
Mexico has implemented anti-dumping measures against aluminum cookware originating in or imported from China; the final decision made on October 13, 2016 includes the imposition of anti-dumping duties on products lower than the reference price and the imposition of different tax amounts on different exporters. etc., this measure will take effect from October 14, 2021, and will last for 5 years.
In addition to aluminum cookware, you can consider importing stainless steel and cast iron cookware.
Due to the development of Chinese manufacturing industry and cost control ability, the unit price of Chinese cookware is relatively low, which makes Chinese cookware more competitive in Mexican market.
For some Mexican businessmen who don’t understand how to transport or how to declare customs for importing, they think that importing cookware from China is a very difficult thing. But for Changwen, we have 20 years of experience in exporting cookware to Mexico, we have stable channels for transportation and logistics, and we are very familiar with the customs clearance process and documents for importing to Mexico. If you don’t know anything about importing Chinese cookware, please feel free to contact us for consultation.
- What is Surgical Stainless Steel Cookware?
- What is 18/10 Stainless Steel Cookware?
- The Ultimate Guide: Where to Buy Large Stainless Steel Steamers
- Stainless Steel Cookware Manufacturers
- Cast Iron Cookware Manufacturers
- How much does a three-layer steamer cost and how to choose one?
- What Materials are Used in Frying Pans, and Which are Good?
- What material is good for stainless steel frying pan?
- Features of Capsule Bottom Stainless Steel Cookware
- What is the difference between stainless steel 18/8, 18/10, 304, and 306
- The Most Important Step in the Nonstick Frying Pan Manufacturing Process
- where is stainless steel frying pan manufactured
- Explore the Differences Between Cheap and Expensive Stainless Steel Cookware
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Chinese Cookware
- Why choose 180/8 material for stainless steel cookware?
- What are the purchasing channels for cookware in Mexico?
- Opening a cookware store in Mexico, how to purchase goods
- Why choose stainless steel cookware when exporting to Mexico?
- A Deep Dive into Stainless Steel Cookware: Comparing 304, 316, 430 and Three-layer Stainless Steel Pots
- A Comprehensive Guide to Cookware Materials and Their Pros and Cons