Blog & News
We pay attention to the latest news on the product trend of kitchen utensils and continue to develop new products suitable for the market
How much do you know about the precautions for stainless steel non-stick frying pans and pots?
Views: 270 Author: China CHANGWEN Cookware Publish Time: 07/26/2022 Origin: https://www.cookwarecw.com
It is advisable to use medium or low heat when cooking, and dry burning of the pot is strictly prohibited. When cooking, first heat the bottom of the non-stick frying pan or pot with medium heat, and then put in the food. Experts have proved that cooking in this way can keep the original juice and taste of the food, and the nutrition will not be lost.
In order to prolong the service life of the stainless steel non-stick frying pans and pots, it is recommended to use a nylon shovel, a wooden shovel and a metal shovel with smooth edges and corners to avoid dry burning of the fryping pan or pot body.
If there are stubborn stains, do not use a steel ball to clean it; it will damage the surface coating. If there is a simmering frying pan or pot during cooking, you can soak it in water for a period of time, or add water to the frying pan or pot and cook for about 10 minutes, and the stain will fall off naturally.
Non-stick frying pans and pot cannot be used to fry food, because the upper limit of the resin coating on the surface of the non-stick frying pan or pot is only 260 degrees Celsius. If the temperature exceeds 260 degrees Celsius, the resin coating may enter the food.
The above content is some of the precautions for the use of kitchen utensils shared by Changwen Cookware and Kitchenware Co., Ltd, hoping to help you. Changwen Cookware and Kitchenware Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of cookware. If you need it, please feel free to contact us!
Thank you for reading”How much do you know about the precautions for stainless steel non-stick frying pans and pots?”
For more about How much do you know about the precautions for stainless steel non-stick frying pans and pots?, you can pay a visit to CHANGWEN COOKWAE China at https://www.cookwarecw.com/about-us.html for more info.
- What is Surgical Stainless Steel Cookware?
- What is 18/10 Stainless Steel Cookware?
- The Ultimate Guide: Where to Buy Large Stainless Steel Steamers
- Stainless Steel Cookware Manufacturers
- Cast Iron Cookware Manufacturers
- How much does a three-layer steamer cost and how to choose one?
- What Materials are Used in Frying Pans, and Which are Good?
- What material is good for stainless steel frying pan?
- Features of Capsule Bottom Stainless Steel Cookware
- What is the difference between stainless steel 18/8, 18/10, 304, and 306
- The Most Important Step in the Nonstick Frying Pan Manufacturing Process
- where is stainless steel frying pan manufactured
- Explore the Differences Between Cheap and Expensive Stainless Steel Cookware
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Chinese Cookware
- Why choose 180/8 material for stainless steel cookware?
- What are the purchasing channels for cookware in Mexico?
- Opening a cookware store in Mexico, how to purchase goods
- Why choose stainless steel cookware when exporting to Mexico?
- A Deep Dive into Stainless Steel Cookware: Comparing 304, 316, 430 and Three-layer Stainless Steel Pots
- A Comprehensive Guide to Cookware Materials and Their Pros and Cons