Blog & News
We pay attention to the latest news on the product trend of kitchen utensils and continue to develop new products suitable for the market
How to maintain stainless steel steamer?
Views: 13 Author: China CHANGWEN Cookware Publish Time: 11/14/2023 Origin: https://www.cookwarecw.com
The stainless steel steamer is a good helper for people to cook food. It can cook noodles, boil water or other foods and is easy to use. However, it is recommended not to use the stainless steel steamer directly when using it for the first time, because the surface of the stainless steel steamer will be coated with a little industrial oil during the manufacturing process, so it must be cleaned first. The editor of the stainless steel kitchenware manufacturer below will share how to maintain the stainless steel steamer.
1. Stainless steel steamers are resistant to high temperatures, acids, and alkali, but it is recommended not to be dried for a long time to avoid affecting the service life of the pot.
2. Clean the parts that do not usually come into contact with food, such as the handle base and the outer surface of the pot, etc. frequently to avoid dirt.
stainless steel pots
3. Clean the pot after each use, dry the pot after washing, and keep the pot clean.
4. The pot itself will not turn yellow or black, but if it is heated too high or there are oil stains or seasonings stuck to the outer wall of the pot, it may turn yellow or black when heated. Please use detergent to clean it in time.
JIANGMEN CHANGWEN COOKWARE & KITCHENWARE CO., LTD. is a high-tech enterprise integrating the research and development, manufacturing, export trade and independent brand sales of stainless steel pots. Its products are exported to more than 100 countries and regions including Europe and the United States, and it is one of the world’s important suppliers of stainless steel products. Please feel free to contact us if you need anything!
- Why should glass pot lids be edged – A guide for cookware manufacturers
- Customized cookware, stainless steel cookware OEM factory, 12-piece cookware set
- Wholesale stainless steel kitchenware pots and pans, steamers, kettles, woks
- How to choose surgical grade stainless steel cookware
- How to Choose a Stock Pot – A Guide for Cookware Manufacturers
- How to choose backpacking cookware for outdoor hiking, mountain climbing, and camping – Cookware Manufacturer’s Guide
- What are the commonly used cooking utensils? Cookware manufacturers tell you
- Is a stainless steel steamer better, single bottom or multiple bottoms?
- Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel cookware
- Which is better, three-layer or five-layer stainless steel?
- Comparison of three-layer cookware and stainless steel cookware
- How to turn a stainless steel frying pan into a non-stick frying pan. Introduction to the tips for using stainless steel frying pans
- Tips to extend the life of your frying pan and cook delicious food
- What are the materials of kitchen utensils and cookware?
- Are stainless steel pots really rust-free?
- What is the difference between stainless steel 18/10 and 18/8
- The difference between 304 stainless steel and 316 stainless steel
- 4 small details you should pay attention to when choosing and buying stainless steel pots
- What is the difference between cheap and expensive stainless steel cookware?
- How to distinguish between genuine and fake stainless steel pots