Blog & News
We pay attention to the latest news on the product trend of kitchen utensils and continue to develop new products suitable for the market
How to maintain stainless steel tableware
Views: 21 Author: China CHANGWEN Cookware Publish Time: 11/08/2023 Origin: https://www.cookwarecw.com
Stainless steel tableware has the characteristics of acid resistance, alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, easy washing, tough texture, smooth appearance and long service life. It is safe and hygienic to use, is very beneficial to human health, and is quite popular among people. However, there are some things that need to be paid attention to during use in order to use it safely. Otherwise it will also endanger human health. .
1. After being used for a period of time, a layer of mist will appear on the surface of the stainless steel tableware and the smoothness will be reduced. At this time, you can wipe it with a soft cloth dipped in detergent. Do not rub it with hard objects such as clean steel balls.
2. Do not use stainless steel tableware to hold dishes overnight, as long-term exposure to salt and water will cause the tableware to rust and deteriorate.
3. After cleaning the stainless steel tableware, do not let the tableware dry on its own. Use a towel to dry it. Try not to let the tableware get damp during storage.
4. Due to the low thermal conductivity of stainless steel tableware, when cooking food, do not cook it dry and do not allow the bottom of the pot to turn red. Only dry the water in the pot one by one before adding oil or water. Because the material of stainless steel tableware is thin, it is prone to cracks due to sudden cooling and sudden heating.
5. It is not advisable to use stainless steel tableware to hold acid, sauce, salt, wine, flour and other acid-alkaline foods for a long time to prevent corrosion.
6. Stainless steel tableware should be used frequently and should not be left unused for a long time.
- Why should glass pot lids be edged – A guide for cookware manufacturers
- Customized cookware, stainless steel cookware OEM factory, 12-piece cookware set
- Wholesale stainless steel kitchenware pots and pans, steamers, kettles, woks
- How to choose surgical grade stainless steel cookware
- How to Choose a Stock Pot – A Guide for Cookware Manufacturers
- How to choose backpacking cookware for outdoor hiking, mountain climbing, and camping – Cookware Manufacturer’s Guide
- What are the commonly used cooking utensils? Cookware manufacturers tell you
- Is a stainless steel steamer better, single bottom or multiple bottoms?
- Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel cookware
- Which is better, three-layer or five-layer stainless steel?
- Comparison of three-layer cookware and stainless steel cookware
- How to turn a stainless steel frying pan into a non-stick frying pan. Introduction to the tips for using stainless steel frying pans
- Tips to extend the life of your frying pan and cook delicious food
- What are the materials of kitchen utensils and cookware?
- Are stainless steel pots really rust-free?
- What is the difference between stainless steel 18/10 and 18/8
- The difference between 304 stainless steel and 316 stainless steel
- 4 small details you should pay attention to when choosing and buying stainless steel pots
- What is the difference between cheap and expensive stainless steel cookware?
- How to distinguish between genuine and fake stainless steel pots