Blog & News
We pay attention to the latest news on the product trend of kitchen utensils and continue to develop new products suitable for the market
How to open the pot and raise the pot?
Views: 227 Author: China CHANGWEN Cookware Publish Time: 07/22/2022 Origin: https://www.cookwarecw.com
High-quality stainless steel pots are indispensable kitchen utensils for every family. Except for the first time we use stainless steel pots, we need to open the pot and raise the pot. In the process of using stainless steel pots, stainless steel pot manufacturers remind us to pay attention to the following aspects:
1.The stainless steel pot cannot be heated in dry conditionfor a long time, so as not to cause the deformation of the stainless steel pot, damage the material, and shorten the life of the stainless steel pot.
2.When using a stainless steel pot, the fire should not be too large. Because the stainless steel pot conducts heat very quickly, the fire should not exceed the bottom of the pot.
3.Like using non-stick frying pans, when using stainless steel pans, you need to cool down before cleaning, or wash them with hot water without cooling down to prevent damage, and when cleaning stainless steel pans, it is not recommended to use hard utensils such as stainless steelballs , otherwise it is easy to cause scratches.
4.After cleaning the stainless steel pot, dry the water inside and outside the pot, otherwise it is easy to leave traces of water stains and affect the appearance. If there are unsightly water stains on the pot surface, the stainless steel pot manufacturer reminds us that it can be wiped with lemon juice or white vinegar.
5.In the process of using the stainless steel pot, the salt cannot be directly put into the pot, so as to avoid the salt corroding the pot body and causing white spots.
The Changwen Cookware company as a professional cookware supplier is a high-tech enterprise with 300 employees and nearly 100 professional management and R&D personnel working together to create a collection of stainless steel cookware research and development, manufacturing, export trade, and independent brand sales. Products are exported to more than 100 countries and regions such as Europe and the United States, with annual sales of 15 million US dollars. It is one of the world’s important stainless steel product suppliers.Please visit our website at www.cookwarecw.com for more details.
- What is Surgical Stainless Steel Cookware?
- What is 18/10 Stainless Steel Cookware?
- The Ultimate Guide: Where to Buy Large Stainless Steel Steamers
- Stainless Steel Cookware Manufacturers
- Cast Iron Cookware Manufacturers
- How much does a three-layer steamer cost and how to choose one?
- What Materials are Used in Frying Pans, and Which are Good?
- What material is good for stainless steel frying pan?
- Features of Capsule Bottom Stainless Steel Cookware
- What is the difference between stainless steel 18/8, 18/10, 304, and 306
- The Most Important Step in the Nonstick Frying Pan Manufacturing Process
- where is stainless steel frying pan manufactured
- Explore the Differences Between Cheap and Expensive Stainless Steel Cookware
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Chinese Cookware
- Why choose 180/8 material for stainless steel cookware?
- What are the purchasing channels for cookware in Mexico?
- Opening a cookware store in Mexico, how to purchase goods
- Why choose stainless steel cookware when exporting to Mexico?
- A Deep Dive into Stainless Steel Cookware: Comparing 304, 316, 430 and Three-layer Stainless Steel Pots
- A Comprehensive Guide to Cookware Materials and Their Pros and Cons