Blog & News
We pay attention to the latest news on the product trend of kitchen utensils and continue to develop new products suitable for the market
How to use the stainless steel pot and make it more useful？
Views: 319 Author: China CHANGWEN Cookware Publish Time: 08/31/2022 Origin: https://www.cookwarecw.com
Good stainless steel kitchen utensils can effectively reduce oil fume, no coating, physical non-stick, good temperature storage effect, and energy saving and time saving…etc. But if you use it incorrectly, there will be a lot of problems! For example, sticky pan, yellowing and blackening, white spots and rainbow spots. Many stainless steel pots that were supposed to be “kitchen facades” fell out of favor because they couldn’t handle it! The following Changwen Cookware I will tell you here how to use stainless steel pots.
We all know that salt can accelerate the rusting of metal, so a small part of stainless steel pots will become instable and unusable, which may be caused by salt. Therefore, the timing of adding salt is very important. If the stainless steel pot is in contact with salt for too long, it may cause damage to the pot. Accelerates the aging of the pan, so it needs to be kept dry.
Therefore, you need to pay attention to:
(1) Clean in time after cooking
(2) Try to avoid storing a lot of salt in cold water in a cold pot
(3) Also avoid using wok to marinate ingredients
For more about How to use the stainless steel pot and make it more useful? you can go and visit to CHANGWEN COOKWARE China at https://www.cookwarecw.com/how-to-choose-a-stainless-steel-steamer-pot.html for more info.
- How to deal with rusty cast iron pot
- Why should glass pot lids be edged – A guide for cookware manufacturers
- Customized cookware, stainless steel cookware OEM factory, 12-piece cookware set
- Wholesale stainless steel kitchenware pots and pans, steamers, kettles, woks
- How to choose surgical grade stainless steel cookware
- How to Choose a Stock Pot – A Guide for Cookware Manufacturers
- How to choose backpacking cookware for outdoor hiking, mountain climbing, and camping – Cookware Manufacturer’s Guide
- What are the commonly used cooking utensils? Cookware manufacturers tell you
- Is a stainless steel steamer better, single bottom or multiple bottoms?
- Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel cookware
- Which is better, three-layer or five-layer stainless steel?
- Comparison of three-layer cookware and stainless steel cookware
- How to turn a stainless steel frying pan into a non-stick frying pan. Introduction to the tips for using stainless steel frying pans
- Tips to extend the life of your frying pan and cook delicious food
- What are the materials of kitchen utensils and cookware?
- Are stainless steel pots really rust-free?
- What is the difference between stainless steel 18/10 and 18/8
- The difference between 304 stainless steel and 316 stainless steel
- 4 small details you should pay attention to when choosing and buying stainless steel pots
- What is the difference between cheap and expensive stainless steel cookware?