Blog & News
We pay attention to the latest news on the product trend of kitchen utensils and continue to develop new products suitable for the market
Maintenance Tips of Stainless Steel Frying Pans
Views: 272 Author: China CHANGWEN Cookware Publish Time: 09/23/2022 Origin: https://www.cookwarecw.com
1.The newly purchased stainless steel frying pans can not be used immediately.It needs to be cleaned first. You can pour in an appropriate amount of water with some white vinegar and heat it up. When the water is hot enough, scrub the stainless steel frying pan with a soft brush fully, and rinse it with hot water in the end. Usually after the use of the stainless steel frying pan, try to clean it with warm water. Cleaning with baking soda can effectively reduce and remove.
2.When we are cooking with a stainless steel frying pan, the flame should not exceed the bottom of the pan, otherwise it will easily get the pan darkened; Besides, do not cook with nothing inside the stainless steel frying pan for a long time, because it will easily lead to damages to the pan.
3.We may keep the food warm in the frying pan, but try not to do it in a stainless steel one, because stainless steel is of poor thermal insulation. Moreover, it cannot store acidic and alkaline food for a long time.
Changwen Industrial Ltd. produces medium and high quality stainless steel frying pans for beginners and professionals. Our high-quality stainless steel frying pans are exported and well appreciated by customers all around the world.
For more articles about Maintenance Tips of Stainless Steel Frying Pans, you can pay a visit to CHANGWEN COOKWARE China at https://www.cookwarecw.com/blog for more info.
- What is Surgical Stainless Steel Cookware?
- What is 18/10 Stainless Steel Cookware?
- The Ultimate Guide: Where to Buy Large Stainless Steel Steamers
- Stainless Steel Cookware Manufacturers
- Cast Iron Cookware Manufacturers
- How much does a three-layer steamer cost and how to choose one?
- What Materials are Used in Frying Pans, and Which are Good?
- What material is good for stainless steel frying pan?
- Features of Capsule Bottom Stainless Steel Cookware
- What is the difference between stainless steel 18/8, 18/10, 304, and 306
- The Most Important Step in the Nonstick Frying Pan Manufacturing Process
- where is stainless steel frying pan manufactured
- Explore the Differences Between Cheap and Expensive Stainless Steel Cookware
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Chinese Cookware
- Why choose 180/8 material for stainless steel cookware?
- What are the purchasing channels for cookware in Mexico?
- Opening a cookware store in Mexico, how to purchase goods
- Why choose stainless steel cookware when exporting to Mexico?
- A Deep Dive into Stainless Steel Cookware: Comparing 304, 316, 430 and Three-layer Stainless Steel Pots
- A Comprehensive Guide to Cookware Materials and Their Pros and Cons