Blog & News
We pay attention to the latest news on the product trend of kitchen utensils and continue to develop new products suitable for the market
Non-Stick Tips for Cooking with Stainless Steel Frying Pans
Views: 176 Author: China CHANGWEN Cookware Publish Time: 09/23/2022 Origin: https://www.cookwarecw.com
In daily life, everyone needs a non-stick frying pan, which can not only fully reflect their cooking skills, but also solve the trouble of cleaning after use. But the non-stick coating of the frying pans in the market are mostly Teflon. This chemical coating will gradually peel off during use. Therefore, many families now choose relatively high-end stainless steel pots to reduce the damage of cooking utensils. However, stainless steel frying pans are not completely non-stick. Qualified manufacturers in Jiangmen City can reach physical non-stickiness, so how to make the stainless steel frying pans non-stick? CHANGWEN COOKWARE hereby shares some useful tips for your reference.
First of all, pour some white vinegar / edible white vinegar in the stainless steel frying pan (vinegar essence would be better). Keep heating up the frying pan until the vinegar is nearly tumbling and then turn off the fire. Use a steel brush with a handle to clean the entire inner wall directly, which can remove the oil and impurities on the surface of the stainless steel. After brushing, pour out the white vinegar and rinse the frying pan with water.
Secondly, heat up the frying pan with big fire until all the water droplets have evaporated, then continue to heat it to make the frying pan very hot (you can put a little water on your hand and drop it into the pot for a test – if the water droplets roll directly on the surface of the frying pan, the pan is hot enough).
Thirdly, turn the big fire to medium and low, and pour in oil at the same time, and then keep shaking the frying pan for a while to ensure that the inside of the pan is fully covered with oil, and let the oil stay in the pan for two to three minutes. This process requires the stainless steel surface to absorb the oil to become non-stick. The pork fat and ointment would be better; keep wiping slowly the surface of the frying pan for half an hour. After this process it will be shiny.
Fourthly, when you fry something, first turn on the medium and low fire, and then pour in cool oil and keep heating up for about two minutes. Don’t forget to shake the frying pan to make the oil evenly adhered to the inner surface. After that turn the fire based on you need, and show time!
Changwen Industrial Ltd. produces medium and high quality stainless steel frying pans with selected premium non-stick coating to prevent stickiness for beginners and professionals. Our high-quality stainless steel frying pans are exported and well appreciated by customers all around the world.
For more about Non-Stick Tips for Cooking with Stainless Steel Frying Pans, you can pay a visit to CHANGWEN COOKWAE China at https://www.cookwarecw.com/about-us.html for more info.
- Why should glass pot lids be edged – A guide for cookware manufacturers
- Customized cookware, stainless steel cookware OEM factory, 12-piece cookware set
- Wholesale stainless steel kitchenware pots and pans, steamers, kettles, woks
- How to choose surgical grade stainless steel cookware
- How to Choose a Stock Pot – A Guide for Cookware Manufacturers
- How to choose backpacking cookware for outdoor hiking, mountain climbing, and camping – Cookware Manufacturer’s Guide
- What are the commonly used cooking utensils? Cookware manufacturers tell you
- Is a stainless steel steamer better, single bottom or multiple bottoms?
- Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel cookware
- Which is better, three-layer or five-layer stainless steel?
- Comparison of three-layer cookware and stainless steel cookware
- How to turn a stainless steel frying pan into a non-stick frying pan. Introduction to the tips for using stainless steel frying pans
- Tips to extend the life of your frying pan and cook delicious food
- What are the materials of kitchen utensils and cookware?
- Are stainless steel pots really rust-free?
- What is the difference between stainless steel 18/10 and 18/8
- The difference between 304 stainless steel and 316 stainless steel
- 4 small details you should pay attention to when choosing and buying stainless steel pots
- What is the difference between cheap and expensive stainless steel cookware?
- How to distinguish between genuine and fake stainless steel pots