Blog & News
We pay attention to the latest news on the product trend of kitchen utensils and continue to develop new products suitable for the market
Precautions for the Daily Use of Stainless Steel Cookware
Views: 206 Author: China CHANGWEN Cookware Publish Time: 09/16/2022 Origin: https://www.cookwarecw.com
First of all, do not store salt, soy sauce, vinegar, vegetable soup, etc. for a long time, because these foods contain a lot of electrolytes. If they are stored in the stainless steel pots or pans for a long time, stainless steel will also electrochemically react with these electrolytes like other metals, making toxic metal elements dissolved out.
Second, do not clean with strong alkaline or strong oxidizing chemicals such as baking soda, bleaching powder, sodium hypochlorite, etc. because these substances are strong electrolytes, which will also react electrochemically with stainless steel.
Third, do not cook with nothing inside the stainless steel pots or pans. Compared with iron and aluminum products, stainless steel cookware has lower thermal conductivity and slower heat transfer time, and empty burning will cause the aging and shedding of the chrome-plated layer on the surface of the cookware.
Fourth, keep the stainless steel cookware clean and scrub frequently. Especially after they store vinegar, soy sauce and other condiments, clean the stainless steel pots and pans in time to keep them dry.
To elaborate on the composition and influence of stainless steel, stainless steel cookware generally contains chromium and nickel. Chromium is a material that makes the product not rust, while nickel is a corrosion-resistant material. If you use stainless steel cookware of poor quality or use stainless steel cookware in an inappropriate way, it may cause the harm of heavy metals to human health. When purchasing, you should pay attention to the parameters indicated on the label.
Since the establishment in 2002, Changwen Industrial Ltd. has developed into a professional manufacturer specializing in medium and high quality stainless steel cookwares with 20-year experience. We manufacture and export qualified stainless steel pots and pans for customers all around the world.
For more about Precautions for the Daily Use of Stainless Steel Cookware, you can pay a visit to CHANGWEN COOKWARE China at https://www.cookwarecw.com/about-us.html for more info.
- Why should glass pot lids be edged – A guide for cookware manufacturers
- Customized cookware, stainless steel cookware OEM factory, 12-piece cookware set
- Wholesale stainless steel kitchenware pots and pans, steamers, kettles, woks
- How to choose surgical grade stainless steel cookware
- How to Choose a Stock Pot – A Guide for Cookware Manufacturers
- How to choose backpacking cookware for outdoor hiking, mountain climbing, and camping – Cookware Manufacturer’s Guide
- What are the commonly used cooking utensils? Cookware manufacturers tell you
- Is a stainless steel steamer better, single bottom or multiple bottoms?
- Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel cookware
- Which is better, three-layer or five-layer stainless steel?
- Comparison of three-layer cookware and stainless steel cookware
- How to turn a stainless steel frying pan into a non-stick frying pan. Introduction to the tips for using stainless steel frying pans
- Tips to extend the life of your frying pan and cook delicious food
- What are the materials of kitchen utensils and cookware?
- Are stainless steel pots really rust-free?
- What is the difference between stainless steel 18/10 and 18/8
- The difference between 304 stainless steel and 316 stainless steel
- 4 small details you should pay attention to when choosing and buying stainless steel pots
- What is the difference between cheap and expensive stainless steel cookware?
- How to distinguish between genuine and fake stainless steel pots