Blog & News
We pay attention to the latest news on the product trend of kitchen utensils and continue to develop new products suitable for the market
The correct way to use stainless steel pot for the first time
Views: 11 Author: China CHANGWEN Cookware Publish Time: 11/14/2023 Origin: https://www.cookwarecw.com
It is very important to use a new stainless steel pot for the first time, because it depends on how long the pot can be used. Today, the editor of CHANGWEN Kitchenware will introduce to you the correct way to use stainless steel pots for the first time and some things you need to pay attention to during use.
First, peel off the labels on the inside and outside of the pot. Some labels are tightly attached and difficult to tear off by hand. You can drop a few drops of Fengyoujing. After the Fengyoujing is completely absorbed by the label, it will be easy to tear off.
Stainless steel kitchenware
Then use a damp rag with dish soap to wipe the pot inside and out.
After rinsing with clean water, pour boiling water and a little white vinegar into the pot, shake the pot body, and let the vinegar water wash into every part of the inner pot.
After washing, you can safely use the pot to cook whatever you like! JIANGMEN CHANGWEN COOKWARE & KITCHENWARE CO., LTD. is mainly engaged in the production of stainless steel kitchenware. The main products are wide-side pot series, cut-side pot series, expansion pot series, high-profile pot and short pot. If you have any need, please feel free to call us!
- Why should glass pot lids be edged – A guide for cookware manufacturers
- Customized cookware, stainless steel cookware OEM factory, 12-piece cookware set
- Wholesale stainless steel kitchenware pots and pans, steamers, kettles, woks
- How to choose surgical grade stainless steel cookware
- How to Choose a Stock Pot – A Guide for Cookware Manufacturers
- How to choose backpacking cookware for outdoor hiking, mountain climbing, and camping – Cookware Manufacturer’s Guide
- What are the commonly used cooking utensils? Cookware manufacturers tell you
- Is a stainless steel steamer better, single bottom or multiple bottoms?
- Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel cookware
- Which is better, three-layer or five-layer stainless steel?
- Comparison of three-layer cookware and stainless steel cookware
- How to turn a stainless steel frying pan into a non-stick frying pan. Introduction to the tips for using stainless steel frying pans
- Tips to extend the life of your frying pan and cook delicious food
- What are the materials of kitchen utensils and cookware?
- Are stainless steel pots really rust-free?
- What is the difference between stainless steel 18/10 and 18/8
- The difference between 304 stainless steel and 316 stainless steel
- 4 small details you should pay attention to when choosing and buying stainless steel pots
- What is the difference between cheap and expensive stainless steel cookware?
- How to distinguish between genuine and fake stainless steel pots