Blog & News
We pay attention to the latest news on the product trend of kitchen utensils and continue to develop new products suitable for the market
The stainless steel pot is better to use after the pot is boiled like this!
Views: 196 Author: China CHANGWEN Cookware Publish Time: 09/01/2022 Origin: https://www.cookwarecw.com
Bought a new stainless steel pot, don’t you know how to boil it? Carrying out a pot-opening operation before use can make the pot less sticky to the pot during use. The following small series will explain to you how to open the stainless steel pot.
stainless steel casserole
First, carefully clean the pot with detergent once, and wash off the swag that is attached to the pot during production and processing.
Pour an appropriate amount of vinegar and water into the pot, heat it to a boil, then pour it out and rinse with water.
Heat the pot, turn off the heat after reaching a certain temperature, pour in a small amount of cooking oil, and rotate the pot body, so that the cooking oil is evenly coated on the inner surface of the pot, use chopsticks to hold the paper towel and spread evenly in the pot, so that the pot is evenly absorbed Oil, or smear the whole pot with fat chunks, so as to achieve the effect of physical non-stick.
Let stand for 6-8 hours or more to achieve the effect of fully forming an oil film. Then you can use it with confidence!
For more about How to choose a stainless steel steamer pot?, you can go and visit to CHANGWEN COOKWAE China at https://www.cookwarecw.com/how-to-choose-a-stainless-steel-steamer-pot.html for more info.
For more about The stainless steel pot is better to use after the pot is boiled like this! you can go and visit to CHANGWEN COOKWAE China at https://www.cookwarecw.com/quality-control.html for more info.
- What is Surgical Stainless Steel Cookware?
- What is 18/10 Stainless Steel Cookware?
- The Ultimate Guide: Where to Buy Large Stainless Steel Steamers
- Stainless Steel Cookware Manufacturers
- Cast Iron Cookware Manufacturers
- How much does a three-layer steamer cost and how to choose one?
- What Materials are Used in Frying Pans, and Which are Good?
- What material is good for stainless steel frying pan?
- Features of Capsule Bottom Stainless Steel Cookware
- What is the difference between stainless steel 18/8, 18/10, 304, and 306
- The Most Important Step in the Nonstick Frying Pan Manufacturing Process
- where is stainless steel frying pan manufactured
- Explore the Differences Between Cheap and Expensive Stainless Steel Cookware
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Chinese Cookware
- Why choose 180/8 material for stainless steel cookware?
- What are the purchasing channels for cookware in Mexico?
- Opening a cookware store in Mexico, how to purchase goods
- Why choose stainless steel cookware when exporting to Mexico?
- A Deep Dive into Stainless Steel Cookware: Comparing 304, 316, 430 and Three-layer Stainless Steel Pots
- A Comprehensive Guide to Cookware Materials and Their Pros and Cons