Blog & News
We pay attention to the latest news on the product trend of kitchen utensils and continue to develop new products suitable for the market
The steamer has dried out and the bottom has fallen off. Can it still be used?
Views: 63 Author: China CHANGWEN Cookware Publish Time: 12/06/2023 Origin: https://www.cookwarecw.com
You can continue to use it on an open flame without affecting the effect. But it cannot be used on an induction cooker, because the iron piece that falls off from the bottom of the pot is made of magnetically conductive metal to induce electromagnetic fields, while the pot itself is made of 304 stainless steel, which is not magnetically conductive.
What is the function of the bottom of the pot?
1. Accelerate heat conduction. The thermal conductivity of stainless steel is too small, so it is easy to cause uneven temperatures between the hot in the middle and the cold on both sides. Therefore, the bottom of the pot uses a composite bottom sandwiched with aluminum or copper to help conduction.
2. Magnetize. Food-grade 304 stainless steel itself is non-magnetic, so induction cookers cannot be used. Adding a bottom made of 430 stainless steel will make it magnetic and suitable for induction cookers.
If you want better cooking results, it is recommended to buy a new pot.
JIANGMEN CHANGWEN COOKWARE & KITCHENWARE CO., LTD. is a high-tech enterprise integrating the research and development, manufacturing, export trade and independent brand sales of stainless steel cookware. Its products are exported to more than 100 countries and regions including Europe and the United States, and it is one of the world’s important suppliers of stainless steel products. Please feel free to contact us if you need anything!
- What is Surgical Stainless Steel Cookware?
- What is 18/10 Stainless Steel Cookware?
- The Ultimate Guide: Where to Buy Large Stainless Steel Steamers
- Stainless Steel Cookware Manufacturers
- Cast Iron Cookware Manufacturers
- How much does a three-layer steamer cost and how to choose one?
- What Materials are Used in Frying Pans, and Which are Good?
- What material is good for stainless steel frying pan?
- Features of Capsule Bottom Stainless Steel Cookware
- What is the difference between stainless steel 18/8, 18/10, 304, and 306
- The Most Important Step in the Nonstick Frying Pan Manufacturing Process
- where is stainless steel frying pan manufactured
- Explore the Differences Between Cheap and Expensive Stainless Steel Cookware
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Chinese Cookware
- Why choose 180/8 material for stainless steel cookware?
- What are the purchasing channels for cookware in Mexico?
- Opening a cookware store in Mexico, how to purchase goods
- Why choose stainless steel cookware when exporting to Mexico?
- A Deep Dive into Stainless Steel Cookware: Comparing 304, 316, 430 and Three-layer Stainless Steel Pots
- A Comprehensive Guide to Cookware Materials and Their Pros and Cons