Blog & News
We pay attention to the latest news on the product trend of kitchen utensils and continue to develop new products suitable for the market
Tips for Maintaining Stainless Steel Frying Pans and Pots
Views: 246 Author: China CHANGWEN Cookware Publish Time: 07/26/2022 Origin: https://www.cookwarecw.com
Every good stainless steel frying pan or stainless steel pot needs to be carefully cared for, as the so-called “good pot leads in the door, maintenance depends on the individual”! It is imperative to have a schedule to maintain the frying pans and pots in the kitchen as they were when they first appeared! Maintenance must be scheduled.
“Stainless Steel Cookware Etiquette” before the first use
1.Squeeze a small amount of detergent on a sponge or other soft rag, and wipe the inner and outer walls of the pot evenly.
2.After cleaning with warm water, wipe dry with a clean rag.
3.Pour an appropriate amount of white vinegar and hot water into the frying pan or pot, and shake itsbody to let the liquidflow evenly to every corner of the pot.
4.Rinse the inner and outer walls and bottom of the frying pan or pot again, wipe it clean and use it.
Keep in mind the little tip of “starting to cook in a hot frying pan with cold oil poured in” – a hot frying pan or pot and cold oil are more suitable for stainless steel cookware cooking. Don’t wait for the oil to have fine lines before putting ingredients; the oil is hot already. Another important tip for cooking with a hot frying pan or pot and cold oil is not to rush to turn over the ingredients. You need to wait until the surface of the ingredients has solidified and can be easily moved before you can stir fry. Of course, for the stainless steel capsule bottom, sticking to the pan is not terrible. Basically, it can be easily cleaned after being soaked in water.
Pay more attention to the detailed maintenance in daily use
1.After the stainless steel fryping pan or potis used, it is convenient and economical to use the residual temperature to clean it. Pourwater and a little detergent. Use a sponge or scouring pad to clean the inner and outer walls of the pan.
2.If there are white spots on the inner wall of the stainelss steel frying pan or pot after use, it is because the starch in the water and food is attached to the surface during the heating process. Removal is easy and simple.Just wipe with a little vinegar or a lemon slice.
3.If the frying pan or pot body appears iridescent, it is formed due to the over-heating of salt and minerals in the food. It can be cleaned with the specificstainless steel detergent.
4.After the stainless steel frypan pan or pot is used,whatever thebrand of detergent is used for scrubbing, rinse it with clean water afterward, and be sure to dry it with a dry cloth. Otherwise, the remaining detergent in the frying pan or pot will have a corrosive effect on the surface of the pot when it is wet.
Located in one of the most famous stainless steel production bases, Xinhui, Guangdong Province, the Changwen Cookware company has developed into a 20-year professional manufacturer specializing in medium and high quality stainless steel cookware since 2002.
Our modern factory covers an area of (up to) 97,910 square meters and we have introduced world-leading automated production lines. Compared with traditional hand-making, the automation better ensures production at 3-times and higher speed in accordance with our high QC policies to be internationally recognized by BSCI, FDA, LFGB, etc.
Four biggest advantages make us what we are today – independent production of accessories, autonomous pattern designs, self-developed moulds, and a domestic printing center for packagings, which leads to shorter lead time, a more complete QC system and more confidential privacy protection of patents and logos.
No matter for cutting, stretching, shape and edge forming, or for bonding, polishing, assembling, or for cleaning and packing, we are able to furnish worldwide importers, distributors and retail chains with customized ONE-STOP SERVICE.
Our objective is to provide our customers with high-quality products at competitive price with punctual delivery. We are confident that we will be your most reliable stainless steel cookware and frying pan supplier and manufacturer at present and in the future.
This is the all content about”Tips for Maintaining Stainless Steel Frying Pans and Pots”.Thank you for your reading.
For more about Tips for Maintaining Stainless Steel Frying Pans and Pots, you can pay a visit to CHANGWEN COOKWAE China at https://www.cookwarecw.com/about-us.html for more info.
- What is Surgical Stainless Steel Cookware?
- What is 18/10 Stainless Steel Cookware?
- The Ultimate Guide: Where to Buy Large Stainless Steel Steamers
- Stainless Steel Cookware Manufacturers
- Cast Iron Cookware Manufacturers
- How much does a three-layer steamer cost and how to choose one?
- What Materials are Used in Frying Pans, and Which are Good?
- What material is good for stainless steel frying pan?
- Features of Capsule Bottom Stainless Steel Cookware
- What is the difference between stainless steel 18/8, 18/10, 304, and 306
- The Most Important Step in the Nonstick Frying Pan Manufacturing Process
- where is stainless steel frying pan manufactured
- Explore the Differences Between Cheap and Expensive Stainless Steel Cookware
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Chinese Cookware
- Why choose 180/8 material for stainless steel cookware?
- What are the purchasing channels for cookware in Mexico?
- Opening a cookware store in Mexico, how to purchase goods
- Why choose stainless steel cookware when exporting to Mexico?
- A Deep Dive into Stainless Steel Cookware: Comparing 304, 316, 430 and Three-layer Stainless Steel Pots
- A Comprehensive Guide to Cookware Materials and Their Pros and Cons