Blog & News
We pay attention to the latest news on the product trend of kitchen utensils and continue to develop new products suitable for the market
What are the advantages of stainless steel pots?
Views: 15 Author: China CHANGWEN Cookware Publish Time: 11/14/2023 Origin: https://www.cookwarecw.com
Stainless steel pots have beautiful appearance and exquisite structure. At the same time, they are durable, corrosion-resistant, rust-proof, easy to produce and process, and wrinkle-free. They are mainstream products in the kitchenware market. However, stainless steel pots conduct heat unevenly, so many stainless steel kitchenware brands use a three-layer composite bottom structure for their stainless steel pots, and some brands also use an entire three-layer composite structure.
The three-layer composite structure is generally a double-layer stainless steel plate sandwiched with a layer of aluminum. It is formed in one step using new technology processing technology, so that the wok is heated evenly and the heat transfer is fast. The ingredients will not be burned due to the high temperature in the pot, and it is not easy to It forms kitchen fumes and generally has several effects such as frying, stir-frying, roasting, and stewing. The use of a three-layer composite pot set can not only better maintain the nutritional content of food, but also protect the physical and mental health of housewives to the greatest extent.
stainless steel pot
Advantages and Disadvantages of Stainless Steel Pots: Stainless steel pots cannot store salt, soy sauce, vinegar, vegetable juice, etc. for a long time, because these foods contain a lot of electrolyte solutions. If they are filled for a long time, the stainless steel plates will become like other metals. The materials are the same, and these electrolyte solutions cause electrochemical corrosion, causing toxic chemical elements to be broken down.
Stainless steel pots cannot be used to cook Chinese medicine because Chinese medicine contains a lot of flavonoids, organic matter and other substances. Especially in a heated environment, it is difficult to avoid chemical changes with them, making the medicine ineffective and even forming some complex ions with more toxic and side effects. . Do not use strongly alkaline or strongly oxidizing chemicals such as baking soda, bleach, calcium hydroxide, etc. for cleaning. Because this substance is full of strong electrolytes.
JIANGMEN CHANGWEN COOKWARE & KITCHENWARE CO., LTD. was established in 2002. After 20 years of stable development, it has become an outstanding manufacturer of stainless steel products in Jiangmen, China. If you need stainless steel kitchenware products, please call us!
- Why should glass pot lids be edged – A guide for cookware manufacturers
- Customized cookware, stainless steel cookware OEM factory, 12-piece cookware set
- Wholesale stainless steel kitchenware pots and pans, steamers, kettles, woks
- How to choose surgical grade stainless steel cookware
- How to Choose a Stock Pot – A Guide for Cookware Manufacturers
- How to choose backpacking cookware for outdoor hiking, mountain climbing, and camping – Cookware Manufacturer’s Guide
- What are the commonly used cooking utensils? Cookware manufacturers tell you
- Is a stainless steel steamer better, single bottom or multiple bottoms?
- Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel cookware
- Which is better, three-layer or five-layer stainless steel?
- Comparison of three-layer cookware and stainless steel cookware
- How to turn a stainless steel frying pan into a non-stick frying pan. Introduction to the tips for using stainless steel frying pans
- Tips to extend the life of your frying pan and cook delicious food
- What are the materials of kitchen utensils and cookware?
- Are stainless steel pots really rust-free?
- What is the difference between stainless steel 18/10 and 18/8
- The difference between 304 stainless steel and 316 stainless steel
- 4 small details you should pay attention to when choosing and buying stainless steel pots
- What is the difference between cheap and expensive stainless steel cookware?
- How to distinguish between genuine and fake stainless steel pots