Blog & News
We pay attention to the latest news on the product trend of kitchen utensils and continue to develop new products suitable for the market
What are the popular advantages of stainless steel cookware？
Views: 430 Author: China CHANGWEN Cookware Publish Time: 12/06/2022 Origin: https://www.cookwarecw.com
Now, stainless steel has been widely used in our life. Pots and pans in the kitchen are mainly made of stainless steel. There are various kinds of kitchenware products with different materials. Why do more and more people like to choose stainless steel cookware set? The following stainless steel pot manufacturer Changwen kitchenware will introduce the advantages of stainless steel kitchenware.
1. Hygienic and easy to clean
The surface of stainless steel kitchenware is smooth without any gap, so it is not easy to deposit dirt and breed bacteria. In daily use, cleaning is relatively easy. Simply scrub stainless steel kitchenware with a wet rag dipped in detergent, saving time and effort.
2. Beautiful without discoloration
Stainless steel kitchenware has various shapes, bright luster, simple and beautiful appearance, and does not change color. Many kitchenware made of other materials, such as iron, plastic or wood, will inevitably change color or become old after being used for a long time. However, stainless steel kitchenware is stable in material. As long as it is used properly, it is often new and clean as before.
3. High temperature resistance and crack prevention
In case of heat, fire or large temperature difference, they are not easy to shrink and stretch, and have high hardness and impact resistance. Compared with kitchenware made of ceramics, glass and other materials, stainless steel kitchenware is more durable. Even if it is accidentally dropped, it will not crack, and the reuse rate is high.
4. Corrosion resistance and rust resistance
Stainless steel kitchenware is stable, corrosion resistant and not easy to rust. The traditional iron pot has been used for a long time, and it is easy to rust, and its appearance is not very beautiful. In addition to iron, stainless steel kitchenware also contains a certain proportion of chromium and nickel elements. The surface has a passive film to prevent rust and corrosion.
5. Small and light
The stainless steel frying pan is much smaller and lighter than the cast iron frying pan, which can be easily picked up with one hand. Long time use is not tiring.
6. No coating
Stainless steel cookware shall be food grade stainless steel 314 or 316 . High quality stainless steel is acid resistant, salt resistant and corrosion resistant, and will not precipitate other harmful substances such as heavy metals after long-term use. Stainless steel cookware do not need spraying coating, and stainless steel is scratch resistant and wear-resistant, solid and durable.
7. Polished, Shiny and Modern
No matter your preferred kitchen style, stainless steel cookware will always blend in well with its polished, shiny appearance.
In short, stainless steel just looks good. The material does not scratch, dent or fade easily and complements any home or professional kitchen for a good number of years.
The above are the popular advantages of stainless steel cookware, you can visit Changwen https://www.cookwarecw.com/product/nonstick-cookware-frying-pan-casserole-pots-stainless-steel-cookware-set-gold-plated-cn-manufacture.html to learn more. If you need stainless steel cookware set, please contact us! Changwen is a professional manufacturer of stainless steel cookware set.
- Why should glass pot lids be edged – A guide for cookware manufacturers
- Customized cookware, stainless steel cookware OEM factory, 12-piece cookware set
- Wholesale stainless steel kitchenware pots and pans, steamers, kettles, woks
- How to choose surgical grade stainless steel cookware
- How to Choose a Stock Pot – A Guide for Cookware Manufacturers
- How to choose backpacking cookware for outdoor hiking, mountain climbing, and camping – Cookware Manufacturer’s Guide
- What are the commonly used cooking utensils? Cookware manufacturers tell you
- Is a stainless steel steamer better, single bottom or multiple bottoms?
- Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel cookware
- Which is better, three-layer or five-layer stainless steel?
- Comparison of three-layer cookware and stainless steel cookware
- How to turn a stainless steel frying pan into a non-stick frying pan. Introduction to the tips for using stainless steel frying pans
- Tips to extend the life of your frying pan and cook delicious food
- What are the materials of kitchen utensils and cookware?
- Are stainless steel pots really rust-free?
- What is the difference between stainless steel 18/10 and 18/8
- The difference between 304 stainless steel and 316 stainless steel
- 4 small details you should pay attention to when choosing and buying stainless steel pots
- What is the difference between cheap and expensive stainless steel cookware?
- How to distinguish between genuine and fake stainless steel pots