Blog & News
We pay attention to the latest news on the product trend of kitchen utensils and continue to develop new products suitable for the market
What is the difference between cheap and expensive stainless steel cookware?
Views: 12 Author: China CHANGWEN Cookware Publish Time: 11/21/2023 Origin: https://www.cookwarecw.com
Some stainless steel cookware on the market are very cheap. Think about it, the appearance of such a cheap stainless steel pot is no different from the expensive one. So today we will take a look at whether there is really no difference between a cheap stainless steel pot and an expensive stainless steel pot. ? Let’s take a look at the specific differences.
Material differences: There are many types of stainless steel, and cheaper stainless steel pots may contain more impurities that can have adverse effects on the body. In contrast, higher-priced stainless steel pots usually have fewer impurities and are more in line with national standards.
Thickness issue: Cheap stainless steel pots tend to be thinner, while expensive pots meet national standards for thickness. The difference in thickness will cause the pot to be more susceptible to damage during use, manifesting as pits.
Gloss and Rust Resistance: Cheaper stainless steel pots tend to lose their luster and are more likely to rust, while more expensive ones retain their shine and have better rust resistance.
Quality and durability: Higher-priced stainless steel pots are generally more reliable when it comes to quality and durability. Inexpensive pots may show significant wear after a period of use, while expensive pots may stay in like-new condition for a long time.
When it comes to purchasing daily necessities, you are actually very particular. In addition to stainless steel pots, there are also a lot of 304 steel that you need to pay attention to. Although some thermos cups are said to be stainless steel, they are not made of 304 steel, which is also very bad for the body. , everyone must read the mark clearly when purchasing.
When purchasing daily necessities, especially stainless steel products, there are many considerations, and consumers need to accumulate experience to ensure that they choose the right products.
JIANGMEN CHANGWEN COOKWARE & KITCHENWARE CO., LTD. is a high-tech enterprise integrating the research and development, manufacturing, export trade and independent brand sales of stainless steel cookware. Its products are exported to more than 100 countries and regions including Europe and the United States, and it is one of the world’s important suppliers of stainless steel products. Please feel free to contact us if you need anything!
- Why should glass pot lids be edged – A guide for cookware manufacturers
- Customized cookware, stainless steel cookware OEM factory, 12-piece cookware set
- Wholesale stainless steel kitchenware pots and pans, steamers, kettles, woks
- How to choose surgical grade stainless steel cookware
- How to Choose a Stock Pot – A Guide for Cookware Manufacturers
- How to choose backpacking cookware for outdoor hiking, mountain climbing, and camping – Cookware Manufacturer’s Guide
- What are the commonly used cooking utensils? Cookware manufacturers tell you
- Is a stainless steel steamer better, single bottom or multiple bottoms?
- Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel cookware
- Which is better, three-layer or five-layer stainless steel?
- Comparison of three-layer cookware and stainless steel cookware
- How to turn a stainless steel frying pan into a non-stick frying pan. Introduction to the tips for using stainless steel frying pans
- Tips to extend the life of your frying pan and cook delicious food
- What are the materials of kitchen utensils and cookware?
- Are stainless steel pots really rust-free?
- What is the difference between stainless steel 18/10 and 18/8
- The difference between 304 stainless steel and 316 stainless steel
- 4 small details you should pay attention to when choosing and buying stainless steel pots
- What is the difference between cheap and expensive stainless steel cookware?
- How to distinguish between genuine and fake stainless steel pots