Blog & News
We pay attention to the latest news on the product trend of kitchen utensils and continue to develop new products suitable for the market
Which Aspects Should Be Paid Attention to When Using Stainless Steel Kitchen Equipment?
Views: 328 Author: China CHANGWEN Cookware Publish Time: 07/27/2022 Origin: https://www.cookwarecw.com
Though stainless steel kitchen equipment is not easy to rust, it is not allowed to stay with seasonings such as edible salt, vinegar, and soy sauce for a long time, because these seasonings contain a lot of electrolytes. If they are stored for a long time, the materials in stainless steel will cause the galvanic reaction because of the electrolytes, making stainless steel rust, and even separate out the elements that are harmful to human health.
Here are four main aspects that should be paid attention to when using stainless steel kitchen equipment:
1.Do not heat anempty pot. Compared with iron products, this type of kitchen utensils has low thermal conductivity, and will take a long time to heat. If to heat the empty pot, the substances on its surface will fall off and degrade.
2.Do not use harsh chemical solvents for cleaning. Because such strong acids or strong bases irritating chemical solvents allhave electrolytes, they are very easy to chemically react with the product.
3.Do not use to boil herbs. Sinceherbs contain many organic ingredients, it is impossible to prevent them to react in the process of heating, which will lose the original effects of the herbs. In some serious cases, it will produce a lot of toxins.
4.Do not buy poor-quality kitchen equipment. The metalsinside the poor quality stainless steel kitchen equipment may do harm to human health. You need to carefully watch the main parameters on the instruction manual before purchasing.
Our modern factory covers an area of (up to) 97,910 square meters and we have introduced world-leading automated production lines. Compared with traditional hand-making, the automation better ensures production at 3-times and higher speed in accordance with our high QC policies to be internationally recognized by BSCI, FDA, LFGB, etc.
Four biggest advantages make us what we are today – independent production of accessories, autonomous pattern designs, self-developed moulds, and a domestic printing center for packagings, which leads to shorter lead time, a more complete QC system and more confidential privacy protection of patents and logos.
No matter for cutting, stretching, shape and edge forming, or for bonding, polishing, assembling, or for cleaning and packing, we are able to furnish worldwide importers, distributors and retail chains with customized ONE-STOP SERVICE.
Our objective is to provide our customers with high-quality products at competitive price with punctual delivery. We are confident that we will be your most reliable stainless steel cookware and frying pan supplier and manufacturer at present and in the future.
The above is the content of”Which Aspects Should Be Paid Attention to When Using Stainless Steel Kitchen Equipment?”
For more about Which Aspects Should Be Paid Attention to When Using Stainless Steel Kitchen Equipment?, you can pay a visit to CHANGWEN COOKWAE China at https://www.cookwarecw.com/about-us.html for more info.
- What is Surgical Stainless Steel Cookware?
- What is 18/10 Stainless Steel Cookware?
- The Ultimate Guide: Where to Buy Large Stainless Steel Steamers
- Stainless Steel Cookware Manufacturers
- Cast Iron Cookware Manufacturers
- How much does a three-layer steamer cost and how to choose one?
- What Materials are Used in Frying Pans, and Which are Good?
- What material is good for stainless steel frying pan?
- Features of Capsule Bottom Stainless Steel Cookware
- What is the difference between stainless steel 18/8, 18/10, 304, and 306
- The Most Important Step in the Nonstick Frying Pan Manufacturing Process
- where is stainless steel frying pan manufactured
- Explore the Differences Between Cheap and Expensive Stainless Steel Cookware
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Chinese Cookware
- Why choose 180/8 material for stainless steel cookware?
- What are the purchasing channels for cookware in Mexico?
- Opening a cookware store in Mexico, how to purchase goods
- Why choose stainless steel cookware when exporting to Mexico?
- A Deep Dive into Stainless Steel Cookware: Comparing 304, 316, 430 and Three-layer Stainless Steel Pots
- A Comprehensive Guide to Cookware Materials and Their Pros and Cons