Blog & News
We pay attention to the latest news on the product trend of kitchen utensils and continue to develop new products suitable for the market
Why choose stainless steel for cookware?
Views: 291 Author: China CHANGWEN Cookware Publish Time: 12/01/2022 Origin: https://www.cookwarecw.com
Stainless steel is a metal material that everyone is familiar with and accepts. It is a very common material for kitchenware. It is not only sturdy and durable, but also healthy and environmentally friendly. It is also very clean and beautiful, which directly changes the color and touch of the kitchen. As a result, the visual environment of the kitchen has been greatly improved. It is no longer dark and humid.
However, there are also many kinds of stainless steel, and different types of stainless steel have great differences. Kitchen utensils involve food safety issues, so occasionally people will raise questions about their safety. Therefore, the quality of stainless steel is very critical. We must choose food grade safety materials that meet the national standards!
Today we will discuss why we choose stainless steel for kitchen utensils
Stainless Steel is the abbreviation of stainless acid resistant steel. It does not simply refer to one kind of stainless steel, but refers to more than 100 kinds of industrial stainless steel. All steel grades that are resistant to weak corrosion media such as air, steam and water or have stainless property can be called stainless steel.
The corrosion resistance of stainless steel is derived from a stable, dense and firm passivation film on its surface, and chromium is an essential element for forming a passivation film on the stainless steel surface. The corrosion resistance of stainless steel depends on chromium. The passivation film of high-quality stainless steel will be very firm, while low-quality stainless steel is very easy to rust (chromium element content is not up to standard, production process is not qualified, etc.). In addition to chromium, some steel grades also contain nickel, molybdenum and nitrogen.
1. Stainless steel kitchenware is waterproof and fireproof, resistant to high temperature, has good impermeability, never changes color, and its surface is as bright as new.
2. It is recyclable, environmentally friendly, non-toxic and tasteless, and is a real formaldehyde free product.
3. The overall structure is smooth, easy to clean and maintain, no sanitary dead space, and no bacteria.
Stainless steel cooker
4. Stainless steel is not made of epoxy resin, nor is it radiated by natural granite.
5. It has strong impact resistance, high hardness, very wear-resistant, and will not leave traces.
6. Compared with other materials, stainless steel is superior in quality and low in price It is acid and alkali resistant, with high surface strength and toughness, and will never crack.
7. To meet a variety of aesthetic requirements and present a fashionable, beautiful and atmospheric appearance, such as polishing, embossing, coloring, electroplating, etc.
8. It will never change color. The countertops of many other products will change color and become old after being used for a long time. The advantage of stainless steel is that it is always new and can also be recycled.
The strong modern metal style of stainless steel is popular with people who love modern fashion.
The above is about why the kitchen utensils should be made of stainless steel. For more information on why to choose stainless steel for kitchenware, you can visit Changwen https://www.cookwarecw.com/product_category/cookware-set Learn more.
- How to deal with rusty cast iron pot
- Why should glass pot lids be edged – A guide for cookware manufacturers
- Customized cookware, stainless steel cookware OEM factory, 12-piece cookware set
- Wholesale stainless steel kitchenware pots and pans, steamers, kettles, woks
- How to choose surgical grade stainless steel cookware
- How to Choose a Stock Pot – A Guide for Cookware Manufacturers
- How to choose backpacking cookware for outdoor hiking, mountain climbing, and camping – Cookware Manufacturer’s Guide
- What are the commonly used cooking utensils? Cookware manufacturers tell you
- Is a stainless steel steamer better, single bottom or multiple bottoms?
- Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel cookware
- Which is better, three-layer or five-layer stainless steel?
- Comparison of three-layer cookware and stainless steel cookware
- How to turn a stainless steel frying pan into a non-stick frying pan. Introduction to the tips for using stainless steel frying pans
- Tips to extend the life of your frying pan and cook delicious food
- What are the materials of kitchen utensils and cookware?
- Are stainless steel pots really rust-free?
- What is the difference between stainless steel 18/10 and 18/8
- The difference between 304 stainless steel and 316 stainless steel
- 4 small details you should pay attention to when choosing and buying stainless steel pots
- What is the difference between cheap and expensive stainless steel cookware?