Blog & News
We pay attention to the latest news on the product trend of kitchen utensils and continue to develop new products suitable for the market
Is it difficult to clean the stainless steel pot after it is charred?
Views: 202 Author: China CHANGWEN Cookware Publish Time: 09/15/2022 Origin: https://www.cookwarecw.com
The first trick is the method of boiling pineapple peel. Everyone is familiar with pineapple. Pineapple is crispy and delicious, sweet, sour and juicy. It is loved by many people. The fruit acid can react with stainless steel, effectively clean up the charred part attached to the bottom of the pot, and the stainless steel washed with pineapple water has just the right gloss, cleaning the charred part is also more worry-free and labor-saving, and the cleaning effect is excellent.
The second trick is the method of boiling onions. In fact, everyone is familiar with onions, because onions have always been controversial. When cutting onions, they are easily affected by the pungent taste of onions, causing tears or discomfort in the eyes, so people do not I like to cut onions, but the onions themselves are rich in nutrients. In fact, the onions are not only edible. After the pot is scorched, you only need to chop the onions into the pot, then add water to boil, and you will find that the charred part will come off the bottom of the pot by itself. It is also easy to clean up without disengagement.
The third coup is the method of boiling tomatoes. As a vegetable and fruit food, tomatoes are loved by many people and are rich in nutrients. Of course, in order not to waste food, you can choose some rotten or dehydrated tomatoes. You only need to cut the tomatoes into the pot and boil water, and soon you will find that the charred parts begin to soften and fall off. It is extremely easy to clean, because the tomatoes are relatively acidic, which can quickly and effectively soften the charred substances.
The fourth trick is to remove charred and blackened salt. Everyone knows that salt itself is used for seasoning, and it has many uses in life, because salt has the effect of sterilization and disinfection, and it is also very simple to use salt to remove charred black. You only need to use a small pot Dry the fire, sprinkle salt after burning smoke, because salt has a strong adsorption capacity, then shake the stainless steel pot on the fire for one minute, it will be much easier to clean the charred part again, and even wipe it with a rag can be cleaned up .
The above four coupes can effectively help you solve the problem that stainless steel pots are burnt and difficult to clean, and they will not damage the surface of stainless steel pots, affecting the beauty of stainless steel and people’s health problems. They are all common in life. Food, clean out the stainless steel pot is more secure.
Changwen hope to provide our customers with high-quality products at competitive price with punctual delivery. We are confident that we will be your most reliable stainless steel cookware and frying pan supplier and manufacturer at present and in the future.
For more about The Correct Ways to Use Stainless Steel Pots and Its Precautions, you can pay a visit to CHANGWEN COOKWAE China at https://www.cookwarecw.com/solution.html for more info.
- Why should glass pot lids be edged – A guide for cookware manufacturers
- Customized cookware, stainless steel cookware OEM factory, 12-piece cookware set
- Wholesale stainless steel kitchenware pots and pans, steamers, kettles, woks
- How to choose surgical grade stainless steel cookware
- How to Choose a Stock Pot – A Guide for Cookware Manufacturers
- How to choose backpacking cookware for outdoor hiking, mountain climbing, and camping – Cookware Manufacturer’s Guide
- What are the commonly used cooking utensils? Cookware manufacturers tell you
- Is a stainless steel steamer better, single bottom or multiple bottoms?
- Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel cookware
- Which is better, three-layer or five-layer stainless steel?
- Comparison of three-layer cookware and stainless steel cookware
- How to turn a stainless steel frying pan into a non-stick frying pan. Introduction to the tips for using stainless steel frying pans
- Tips to extend the life of your frying pan and cook delicious food
- What are the materials of kitchen utensils and cookware?
- Are stainless steel pots really rust-free?
- What is the difference between stainless steel 18/10 and 18/8
- The difference between 304 stainless steel and 316 stainless steel
- 4 small details you should pay attention to when choosing and buying stainless steel pots
- What is the difference between cheap and expensive stainless steel cookware?
- How to distinguish between genuine and fake stainless steel pots