Blog & News
We pay attention to the latest news on the product trend of kitchen utensils and continue to develop new products suitable for the market
Why do stainless steel pots stick?
Views: 16 Author: China CHANGWEN Cookware Publish Time: 11/16/2023 Origin: https://www.cookwarecw.com
Stainless steel cookware is a popular kitchenware nowadays, it is beautiful and durable. If you are not careful during use, it will cause the pan to stick. This article introduces how to effectively prevent the pan from sticking.
The reasons why stainless steel pots stick to the pot are:
Tiny pores on the surface of stainless steel pots: It is true that there may be tiny pores on the surface of stainless steel pots, but its main feature is that it is relatively smooth, and it is easier to form uneven high-temperature areas than cast iron pots. This uneven heating may cause food to adhere to hot areas, causing sticking.
Carbonization of food ingredients: The super heat conductivity of stainless steel pots may indeed cause rapid carbonization of food ingredients, but this is also related to heating control and usage methods.
Even preheating: Preheating is key to ensuring even heating. Before heating, you can preheat the pot slightly and then heat it to the desired temperature.
Control firepower: Medium-low heat is indeed a good choice for stainless steel pots, which can better control the temperature and avoid rapid carbonization of ingredients.
Use ginger slices to wipe the pot: Using ginger slices to wipe the surface of the pot can help form a thin protective film, reducing direct contact between food and the pot, and reducing the possibility of sticking.
Gently scrape the bottom of the pan: Use stainless steel or wooden cookware to stir gently to reduce the possibility of food sticking to hot areas.
Pot maintenance: After cleaning the stainless steel pot with white vinegar, apply a thin layer of cooking oil to help form a protective layer to reduce direct contact between food and the pot and improve non-stick properties.
In general, proper use and maintenance of stainless steel pots, as well as careful control of firepower and preheating, can effectively reduce the problem of pot sticking.
JIANGMEN CHANGWEN COOKWARE & KITCHENWARE CO., LTD. is a high-tech enterprise integrating the research and development, manufacturing, export trade and independent brand sales of stainless steel cookware. Its products are exported to more than 100 countries and regions including Europe and the United States, and it is one of the world’s important suppliers of stainless steel products. Please feel free to contact us if you need anything!
- Why should glass pot lids be edged – A guide for cookware manufacturers
- Customized cookware, stainless steel cookware OEM factory, 12-piece cookware set
- Wholesale stainless steel kitchenware pots and pans, steamers, kettles, woks
- How to choose surgical grade stainless steel cookware
- How to Choose a Stock Pot – A Guide for Cookware Manufacturers
- How to choose backpacking cookware for outdoor hiking, mountain climbing, and camping – Cookware Manufacturer’s Guide
- What are the commonly used cooking utensils? Cookware manufacturers tell you
- Is a stainless steel steamer better, single bottom or multiple bottoms?
- Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel cookware
- Which is better, three-layer or five-layer stainless steel?
- Comparison of three-layer cookware and stainless steel cookware
- How to turn a stainless steel frying pan into a non-stick frying pan. Introduction to the tips for using stainless steel frying pans
- Tips to extend the life of your frying pan and cook delicious food
- What are the materials of kitchen utensils and cookware?
- Are stainless steel pots really rust-free?
- What is the difference between stainless steel 18/10 and 18/8
- The difference between 304 stainless steel and 316 stainless steel
- 4 small details you should pay attention to when choosing and buying stainless steel pots
- What is the difference between cheap and expensive stainless steel cookware?
- How to distinguish between genuine and fake stainless steel pots