Blog & News
We pay attention to the latest news on the product trend of kitchen utensils and continue to develop new products suitable for the market
How to clean new stainless steel pots
Views: 60 Author: China CHANGWEN Cookware Publish Time: 11/08/2023 Origin: https://www.cookwarecw.com
How to clean a new stainless steel pot:
1. When peeling off the label, soak it in hot water or use a hair dryer to blow hot air. This will make it easy to completely peel off the label.
2. Put a few drops of detergent on a wet cloth, and wipe the pot body, lid, and bottom with the wet cloth.
3. Rinse the dishwashing liquid with clean water.
4. Pour white vinegar and water into the pot, heat the pot and let the hot water in the pot boil for 5 minutes. 5. Just wash the pot with clean water. Note: Do not use steel wool to clean.
- How to deal with rusty cast iron pot
- Why should glass pot lids be edged – A guide for cookware manufacturers
- Customized cookware, stainless steel cookware OEM factory, 12-piece cookware set
- Wholesale stainless steel kitchenware pots and pans, steamers, kettles, woks
- How to choose surgical grade stainless steel cookware
- How to Choose a Stock Pot – A Guide for Cookware Manufacturers
- How to choose backpacking cookware for outdoor hiking, mountain climbing, and camping – Cookware Manufacturer’s Guide
- What are the commonly used cooking utensils? Cookware manufacturers tell you
- Is a stainless steel steamer better, single bottom or multiple bottoms?
- Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel cookware
- Which is better, three-layer or five-layer stainless steel?
- Comparison of three-layer cookware and stainless steel cookware
- How to turn a stainless steel frying pan into a non-stick frying pan. Introduction to the tips for using stainless steel frying pans
- Tips to extend the life of your frying pan and cook delicious food
- What are the materials of kitchen utensils and cookware?
- Are stainless steel pots really rust-free?
- What is the difference between stainless steel 18/10 and 18/8
- The difference between 304 stainless steel and 316 stainless steel
- 4 small details you should pay attention to when choosing and buying stainless steel pots
- What is the difference between cheap and expensive stainless steel cookware?