Blog & News
We pay attention to the latest news on the product trend of kitchen utensils and continue to develop new products suitable for the market
How to distinguish true and fake stainless steel pots?
Views: 201 Author: China CHANGWEN Cookware Publish Time: 09/22/2022 Origin: https://www.cookwarecw.com
1.Stainless steel contains a substance called nickel. The higher the content, the better the quality. The stainless steel products fromregular manufacturers are usually marked with a code, 13/0, 18/8, for example. The front number indicates chromium; the latter indicates nickel; if there is no code marked on a stainless steel pot, it does not contain nickel and belongs to stainless iron products.
2.Distinguish by brand. The production technology of well-known brands is usually more mature, and thus the product quality is more guaranteed.
3.Distinguish by data. When consumers buy stainless steel pots, they can ask the sales staff for data such as rust resistance and wear resistance, and then put them into comparison.
4.Distinguish by reputation.Compare which brands sell well in the mall, what brands are most of the friends around you buy, how well they use, and so on.
5.Distinguish by details. Usually the better the quality of the product, the more attention will be paid to the selection of materials and to the details of processing, likemore humanized designs.
Since the establishment in 2002, Changwen Industrial Ltd. has developed into a professional manufacturer specializing in medium and high quality stainless steel cookware with 20-year experience. We manufacture and export high-quality stainless steel pots and pans for customers all around the world, and receive wide reputation for years.
For more about CHANGWEN COOKWARE China and stainless steel cookware manufacturer, you can pay a visit to our website at https://www.cookwarecw.com/technology-design.html for more info.
- Why should glass pot lids be edged – A guide for cookware manufacturers
- Customized cookware, stainless steel cookware OEM factory, 12-piece cookware set
- Wholesale stainless steel kitchenware pots and pans, steamers, kettles, woks
- How to choose surgical grade stainless steel cookware
- How to Choose a Stock Pot – A Guide for Cookware Manufacturers
- How to choose backpacking cookware for outdoor hiking, mountain climbing, and camping – Cookware Manufacturer’s Guide
- What are the commonly used cooking utensils? Cookware manufacturers tell you
- Is a stainless steel steamer better, single bottom or multiple bottoms?
- Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel cookware
- Which is better, three-layer or five-layer stainless steel?
- Comparison of three-layer cookware and stainless steel cookware
- How to turn a stainless steel frying pan into a non-stick frying pan. Introduction to the tips for using stainless steel frying pans
- Tips to extend the life of your frying pan and cook delicious food
- What are the materials of kitchen utensils and cookware?
- Are stainless steel pots really rust-free?
- What is the difference between stainless steel 18/10 and 18/8
- The difference between 304 stainless steel and 316 stainless steel
- 4 small details you should pay attention to when choosing and buying stainless steel pots
- What is the difference between cheap and expensive stainless steel cookware?
- How to distinguish between genuine and fake stainless steel pots