Blog & News
We pay attention to the latest news on the product trend of kitchen utensils and continue to develop new products suitable for the market
Stainless steel pots become “sticky pots”? Here are some tricks in daily use!
Views: 232 Author: China CHANGWEN Cookware Publish Time: 09/28/2022 Origin: https://www.cookwarecw.com
In daily life, we often feel that stainless steel pots are not as easy to use as traditional iron pots because we do not understand the casting principles and using methods of stainless steel pots, and thus ignore the incomparable advantages over traditional iron pots.
In fact, stainless steel pots are different from traditional iron pots in the bottoms and wall structures, as well as in the heating principles. It is recommended that those who want to purchase stainless steel pots must read this part carefully. You will learn the correct using ways of stainless steel pots and pans and revise the wrong cooking habits in the past.
Before use, fill the stainless steel pot or pan with white vinegar and water and heat it up to 60℃ when you can see the smoke. The purpose of doing so is to remove entirely the industrial oil and metal powder residues that are coated on the cookware when it leaves the factory to prevent the cookware from being oxidized. You can also apply 3 layers of oil to the inside of a stainless steel pot or pan, leave it for two hours, preheat the pot or pan on medium or small fire, and fully wipe the inner wall with fat. This can also remove the industrial oil protective layer of the new pot or pan when it is packed, and also help the new pot or pan to remove the smell.
If you want to use a stainless steel pot or pan and make it non-stick, you must pay attention to the three non-stick elements “heated pot/pan, cool oil, and medium or small fire”.
A heated pot/pan means that the stainless steel pot or pan should be preheated in advance before use, because only when the temperature of the stainless steel pot or pan reaches a certain degree, it will “become” non-stick. Thus heating up is very necessary!
After the stainless steel pot or pan is hot enough, you can add cool oil and start to cook directly. Compared with traditional iron frying pans, there is no need to reheat the oil until it smokes when you use a stainless steel frying pan. As long as the temperature of the stainless steel frying pan meets the “water drop” test requirement, the cool oil can be added to the pan and you can cook directly! Stainless steel pots and pans have excellent thermal conductivity. Therefore, during the cooking process, do not follow the thinking pattern of iron pots. You must keep an eye on the flame that it should not be over the bottom of the stainless steel pot or pan, so as to avoid excessive heating and yellowed and darkened phenomenon.
If stainless steel pots and pans are used and kept properly, they will be your best friend in the kitchen. Pay attention to the correct using ways in daily use, and carefully maintain them in details; they can last for a long time!
Changwen Industrial Ltd. produces medium and high quality stainless steel cookware with premium non-stick coating. Our high-quality stainless steel pots and pans are well appreciated by customers all around the world.
For more about Stainless steel pots become “sticky pots”? Here are some tricks in daily use!, you can pay a visit to CHANGWEN COOKWARE China at https://www.cookwarecw.com/about-us.html for more info.
- Why should glass pot lids be edged – A guide for cookware manufacturers
- Customized cookware, stainless steel cookware OEM factory, 12-piece cookware set
- Wholesale stainless steel kitchenware pots and pans, steamers, kettles, woks
- How to choose surgical grade stainless steel cookware
- How to Choose a Stock Pot – A Guide for Cookware Manufacturers
- How to choose backpacking cookware for outdoor hiking, mountain climbing, and camping – Cookware Manufacturer’s Guide
- What are the commonly used cooking utensils? Cookware manufacturers tell you
- Is a stainless steel steamer better, single bottom or multiple bottoms?
- Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel cookware
- Which is better, three-layer or five-layer stainless steel?
- Comparison of three-layer cookware and stainless steel cookware
- How to turn a stainless steel frying pan into a non-stick frying pan. Introduction to the tips for using stainless steel frying pans
- Tips to extend the life of your frying pan and cook delicious food
- What are the materials of kitchen utensils and cookware?
- Are stainless steel pots really rust-free?
- What is the difference between stainless steel 18/10 and 18/8
- The difference between 304 stainless steel and 316 stainless steel
- 4 small details you should pay attention to when choosing and buying stainless steel pots
- What is the difference between cheap and expensive stainless steel cookware?
- How to distinguish between genuine and fake stainless steel pots