Blog & News
We pay attention to the latest news on the product trend of kitchen utensils and continue to develop new products suitable for the market
How to turn a stainless steel frying pan into a non-stick frying pan. Introduction to the tips for using stainless steel frying pans
Views: 63 Author: China CHANGWEN Cookware Publish Time: 11/22/2023 Origin: https://www.cookwarecw.com
I already have a stainless steel frying pan at home. When I don’t want to buy another non-stick frying pan, I want to use the stainless steel frying pan as a non-stick. However, stainless steel pots are not completely non-stick. Changwen Cookware Manufacturer tells you how stainless steel frying pans can be used physically. Not sexually involved.
Cleaning with white vinegar: Pour an appropriate amount of white vinegar into a stainless steel pot and heat until nearly boiling. After turning off the heat, use a brush to evenly scrub the inner surface of the pot with boiling white vinegar to remove oil and impurities. After cleaning, pour away the white vinegar and rinse with clean water.
High-temperature heat treatment: Heat the pot over high heat. After all the water droplets have evaporated, continue heating for a while to make sure the pot is very hot. This step helps open the pores on the surface of the pot.
Add cooking oil: After turning to medium-low heat, pour in an appropriate amount of cooking oil. Shake and rotate the pot constantly to make sure the inner surface of the pot is evenly coated with oil. Let the oil sit in the pan for two to three minutes to allow the pores on the surface of the pan to absorb the oil.
Use pig rinds or lard rinds: If you have a fully fattened pig rind with grease, you can use it to wipe the pan. Slowly rub the lard skin onto the pot body and allow the surface of the pot to absorb the oil. This process lasts for about half an hour until the pot body is shiny.
Pre-treatment before frying: Before frying, heat the cooking oil in the pot over medium-low heat for about two minutes to ensure that the oil temperature is moderate. Move the pot around so that the oil evenly adheres to the inner surface of the pot. Next, fry or stir-fry as you normally would.
With these steps, you can convert a stainless steel frying pan into a non-stick frying pan, making cooking more convenient and effective.
JIANGMEN CHANGWEN COOKWARE & KITCHENWARE CO., LTD. is a high-tech enterprise integrating the research and development, manufacturing, export trade and independent brand sales of stainless steel cookware. Its products are exported to more than 100 countries and regions including Europe and the United States, and it is one of the world’s important suppliers of stainless steel products. Please feel free to contact us if you need anything!
- What is Surgical Stainless Steel Cookware?
- What is 18/10 Stainless Steel Cookware?
- The Ultimate Guide: Where to Buy Large Stainless Steel Steamers
- Stainless Steel Cookware Manufacturers
- Cast Iron Cookware Manufacturers
- How much does a three-layer steamer cost and how to choose one?
- What Materials are Used in Frying Pans, and Which are Good?
- What material is good for stainless steel frying pan?
- Features of Capsule Bottom Stainless Steel Cookware
- What is the difference between stainless steel 18/8, 18/10, 304, and 306
- The Most Important Step in the Nonstick Frying Pan Manufacturing Process
- where is stainless steel frying pan manufactured
- Explore the Differences Between Cheap and Expensive Stainless Steel Cookware
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Chinese Cookware
- Why choose 180/8 material for stainless steel cookware?
- What are the purchasing channels for cookware in Mexico?
- Opening a cookware store in Mexico, how to purchase goods
- Why choose stainless steel cookware when exporting to Mexico?
- A Deep Dive into Stainless Steel Cookware: Comparing 304, 316, 430 and Three-layer Stainless Steel Pots
- A Comprehensive Guide to Cookware Materials and Their Pros and Cons